Sunday 21st February 2010 - PITCHES

As of Saturday afternoon all 3 main pitches were playable; so all Youth matches are scheduled to go ahead on Sunday morning. Each age group/referees will be responsible for final decision on pitch condition, depending on weather conditions during Saturday night.

Minis and Youth training also ok to go ahead.